HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Create an account on Tinkercad.com.
2. Use the tutorials on Tinkercad to learn how to use the site.
3. Start creating!
4. When your design is done, make it public (instructions below) and share it to email@example.com. Make sure to include your name and contact information as you will receive one print of one of your designs at a later date. You may submit multiple designs.
5. Check back to see other designs that have been submitted!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR DESIGN PUBLIC
1. On your Tinkercad dashboard, click your design, then click the gear in the upper right hand corner.
2. Change the Privacy setting to "public" and save changes.
3. Click on your design, scroll to the link box below the preview image, share that link with firstname.lastname@example.org
STILL NOT SURE?
Try this YouTube tutorial: